Sessions for you and your brain
In order to take advantage of this non-invasive method without side effects, which will muscle your brain painlessly, you can reach us by phone or email using
Painless and quick sessions
A neurofeedback session usually does not last longer than 30 min. During this half hour, you will be comfortably installed, and go watch videos or listen to music.
Upstream, we will have placed sensors on your head, which will be able to decipher the electrical variations present in your brain. We guarantee sessions without any pain, and without any side effects. The only impact will be to strengthen your brain and increase its ability to self-regulate .
In addition to quickly feeling better about yourself, neurofeedback sessions allow you, in the long term, to increase your creativity.
They also allow you to increase your decisions and your actions. Other positive effects, such as a change in relational mode, improvement of physical symptoms, alleviation of anxiety, the capacity for empathy or the evacuation of trauma may appear after your sessions.
Bring more harmony into your life for you and your animals
Neuroptimal dynamic neurofeedback is a natural, non-invasive method without any contraindication from neuroscience
- Concentration, attention, focus
- Nightmares, night terrors
- DYS disorders (dyslexia, dysgraphia)
- Learning disabilities, school failure
- Hyperactivity, restlessness, aggressiveness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) with or without Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders (Tocs)
- Studies, exams
- Stress, tension, relaxation
- Shyness, self-esteem, self-confidence
- Behavior problem, temper tantrums, irritability
- Sleep disorders
- Exhaustion, procrastination
- Anxiety, depression
- Mood swings, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), menopause
- Weight loss
- Burn Out
- development of mental and physical performance
- Following stroke, cancer
- Chronic pain
- Migraines, headaches
- Brain trauma
- Support persons, carers of dependent or sick persons
Get a quick appointment near you
To make an appointment with your specialist in neurofeedback near Senlis, do not hesitate to call the number 06 25 93 88 18 or send us an email by clicking on the contact page of our site.